Group coaching sessions can take place in a small group context. One of the benefits of group coaching is that clients will not only learn from the coach, they will also learn from one another. It will provide the group with an opportunity to receive coaching at a cost-effective rate while benefiting from the individual insights of the other group participants.
The sessions will be tailor made for each group depending on the group’s requirements.
An example of some of the topics which may be covered are:
- Values and beliefs
- How to develop and choose a growth mindset
- Focusing on strengths and skills
- Goal setting
- How to create a balanced life
- Stress management (coping with work related stressors)
- Setting boundaries and prioritising
- Confidence building
- Developing daily healthy habits