Many businesses are struggling with a range of challenges such as; staff retention, poor morale, job burnout, lack of employee engagement and absenteeism. To combat these problems, companies are increasingly turning to employee wellbeing programmes. An employee wellbeing programme is designed to improve the overall wellbeing of your staff, ensuring that they are better suited to perform at their best.
There are many reasons why investing in this wellbeing programme makes good business sense. Put simply; happy workers lead to happy organisations and healthy business performance. For companies, wellbeing programmes have been shown to boast an average return on investment (ROI) of about 3:1. Outside of the direct financial gains, this wellbeing programme will bring many benefits to your staff and your organisation such as:
- Enhanced recruitment and retention of employees
- Reduced absenteeism
- Improved work performance and productivity
- Improved organisational culture
- Improve the organisation’s image and attract talented employees
- Staff will feel valued and appreciated, therefore engaged and motivated
- Reduction in employee stress
Remember that this programme will improve your businesses bottom line, this will not cost you money, this is an investment that will save you money!