What I do – Life and Career Coaching
I am a life and career coach and a trainer and also a busy mum of three who works with a wide range of people helping them to become more fulfilled by both their career and personal life.
Being a busy mum of three; juggling my own business, family life and my own wellbeing, I recognise the importance of living a balanced life.
I don’t claim to be an expert on your life but what I can commit to is making you the expert of your own life. You have a choice… keep making excuses or start reaching your potential!
I work with people who are facing challenges such as the following;
- Struggling to juggle all of life and work’s demands
- Feeling unfulfilled in your career, personal or home life. Maybe you want to change careers but you’re not sure where to start?
- Lacking in confidence or self-belief which is holding you back form having the life or career you really want
- Comparing yourself to others and never quite feel good enough
- Feeling like a fraud. Perhaps you have a successful job but feel that you don’t deserve it and fear you’ll be found out!
Here’s how I can help:
- You will learn what is really important to you in your own life and career, what’s working, what’s not working for you.
- Look at what has been standing in your way of having the life or career you want and deserve.
- Break free from perfectionism, people pleasing and the trap of comparing yourself to others.
- Create a work-life balance that is realistic and will work for you.
- Set healthy boundaries for you – Learn how to say no – every time you say yes to something, ask yourself what are you saying no to?
- Learn to accept yourself for who YOU are instead of trying to be like someone else. I will help you to find a way to say ‘I AM ENOUGH, THIS IS WHO I AM’.
- Work with you to rekindle lost passion and energy and help you to take back control of your life.
I am passionate about working with people who face challenges like this because I have experienced these challenges in my own life. I worked in the wrong job for many years, became a stay at home mam for another few years and knew something was missing. It was only when I returned to education, found my passion and pursued coaching and training that I regained my confidence and began to follow my dreams.
It hasn’t been easy and there have been lots of challenges along the way but now I know who I am, what is important to me in my life and I have learned how to live a balanced life that works for me. This has helped me to make decisions that work for me and my family.
I have realised that life is messy, perfection doesn’t exist and comparing myself to others is just a waste of time and energy. Instead, I now focus on my own unique strengths and qualities and have created a life and career based on these.
I am so passionate about empowering clients to take control of their lives and helping them to overcome the challenges that have been holding them back in their lives and careers. I love helping them to work to their own unique potential, reignite their spark and find their brilliance! Being a coach and a trainer; working with people to help them create the life and career that they really want is my dream and I am so grateful to be doing this every day.
My tailor-made life and career coaching sessions are available face to face in Wexford, or alternatively online sessions are available throughout Ireland and worldwide.